Personal / Fitness Trainer - Peterborough
4 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
12 hour contract
Finding your fit at The Gym is what we are all about and we're guessing it's what brought you here!
We're always encouraging people to take the first step and challenge their limits and you would be crazy to miss this opportunity to join our amazing team as a Fitness Trainer. So, what's stopping you? Apply today!
What you need to know about us…
We're not like any other Gym we are THE GYM, a place where everyone can find their fit and be their best. We hire real people with a real passion for fitness and wellbeing, whose positivity and enthusiasm motivate and innovate. Whether you are a pro in the gym or simply a recent enthusiast, it really doesn't matter as long as you share our values and can be a part of the gym's journey to greatness. Our teams are friendly and engaging and they thrive in an environment where they have the flexibility to be awesome and to continuously develop and improve themselves!
We actively invest in our people… don't believe us? Check out our big shiny "Investors In People" gold award… now you don't see that every day!
We are really proud of our teams and we promise to push them to challenge their limits and celebrate with them when they achieve new goals. They work hard, they deliver results and they reap the rewards.
We know we talk the talk, but we also walk the walk - because we are such an awesome place to work we have one of the lowest turnovers of staff in our industry and we all know a happy team makes for a happy…GYM!
So why not make it YOUR gym, YOUR Purpose and OUR Promise!
So let us tell you what we are looking for…
To enrich our great team, we are looking for a Fitness Trainer, someone who embraces our members, the team and our culture.
You're perfect for this role if you…
- Have a passion for health, fitness, well-being and all-round excellence.
- Are a Level 3 qualified Fitness / Personal trainer
- Lead from the front and by example, happy to get stuck in and set the standard for service
- Have an unwavering commitment to understand the expectations of your members and working hard to grow your business
- Can work within the compliance parameters whilst delivering the highest service levels possible during the day to day running of the gym.
- Have a proven track record of success and are eager to bring that winning attitude to The Gym.
- Have a positive approach to supporting the management team, colleagues and members
- Are proactive in business development and keen to grow your Personal Training client base.
That's you right? Thought so.
Now we know you are probably already hitting that APPLY button but if not… here's the juicy bit...the perks…
- Your first month rent FREE!
- No start up fees or annual license fees.
- You get the lowest, most competitive rent rate around. In simple terms - your rent payment is in line with what you receive in gross pay.
- You keep 100% of what you earn from your clients.
- Paid contractual benefits such as holiday (Inc Bank Holidays) and company sick pay
- A top class PT support package to build and grow you self-employed business
- 'In-house development opportunities as well as support with your career adventure'
- Company save as you earn share plan
- Flexibility & freedom - we welcome discussions around working flexibly at the gym
- Discounts with 'MY PT Hub', 'Fit Pro', 'Financial Fitness' and leading training providers
- Company pension scheme
- A fantastic online social communication and engagement platform with access to amazing benefits and discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Employee Assistant Programme supported by our Wellbeing hub
- A top class PT support package to build and grow your self-employed business
- Cashplan Healthcare Scheme
Become A Certified Nutrition Coach - EastEasy Apply!