Reporting to: Head of Digital Product
Based: East Croydon
Finding your fit at The Gym is what we are all about and we're guessing it's what brought you here!
We're always encouraging people to take the first step and challenge themselves and you would be crazy to miss this opportunity to join our amazing Tech Team as QA Analyst.
So, what's stopping you? Apply today!
What you need to know about us…
We're not like any other Gym company we are THE GYM, a place where everyone can find their fit and be their best. We hire real people with real passion, whose positivity and enthusiasm motivate and innovate. Our teams are friendly and engaging and they thrive in an environment where they have the flexibility to be awesome and to continuously develop and improve themselves!
We actively invest in our people… don't believe us? Check out our big shiny "Investors In People" gold award… now you don't see that every day! We are really proud of our teams and we promise to push them to challenge their limits and celebrate with them when they achieve new goals. They work hard, they deliver results and they reap the rewards.
By membership we are the 2nd largest gym business in the UK and the 4th largest in Europe. We are the only publicly listed UK health and fitness operator.
What you need to know about the role…
Our pioneering low-cost, no contract, 24x7 business model relies heavily on innovative digital experiences. All our members join via the website and our online self-serve tools are a key part of the member proposition. Our website and app serve well over 1m users each month and our digital offering becomes increasingly important as the membership base grows, and the health and fitness industry continues to embrace technology.
Over the last 3 years we've invested heavily in our digital presence, with our new platform winning prestigious recognition including a Digital Masters Award in 2018 and a Digital Experience Award in 2019.
The QA Analyst is responsible for delivering a high-quality experience for our members, working in the Digital Product team,
You will be working very closely with internal and partner delivery to ensure the quality of our digital deliveries. This is a brand-new role that will have the chance to shape our QA practice at TGG.
This role is a fix term contract for 6 months with a view to extend/make permanent. The applicant will initially work from home with some travel to the office in East Croydon.
Only candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK need apply.
- Prepare and execute test cases
- The testing of mobile apps and website including backend integration
- Defect management throughout the software release
- Prepare test plans and report progress
- Prepare and manage test data
- Support the management of the test environments
- Prepare and present testing exit reports
- Manage End-to-End regression test pack
- Introduce testing tools that will help with the testing process and deliver automation
So let us tell you what we are looking for…
To enrich our great team, we are looking for a QA Analyst, someone who embraces their role, the team and our culture.
You're perfect for the job if you…
- Have experience of testing during the SIT, UAT and PAT phases
- Have experience of testing digital products such as mobile apps and websites with backend integration
- Have experience of Authoring test plans, test cases and execution reports
- Have managed defects and tools (Jira)
- Have Implemented automated testing tools and execution
- Have experience of working and delivering with external partners
- Can communicate clearly verbally and in writing at a technical as well as a business level
- Are keen to explore and Learn new systems quickly
- Are comfortable working in a fast paced delivery environment.
- Are self-motivated, charismatic, energetic, a great team player.
- Hold an ISTQB Foundation Certificate (desirable)
- Have a good knowledge of SQL
- Have knowledge of Health and Leisure Industry