Chef de Partie
We are looking for someone keen to learn new skills alongside our talented kitchen team and take responsibility for various aspects of the kitchen such as correct procedures, waste management and cleanliness. You will be confident working within the team and independently to given instructions.
You will have experience working within a kitchen but above all you will be enthusiastic and willing to learn and work within the team.
Finally, you will be dedicated to providing excellent service to our guests with high standard meals and food.
This is a permanent, full time position. You will work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is perfect for a Chef de Partie looking for a new role, or a Commis Chef looking to take the next step in their career in Axminster or the surrounding areas.Key Responsibilities
- Always ensure consistent and prompt preparation and food service.
- Effective stock rotation to minimise waste.
- Cleanliness of all work areas at all times.
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste.
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations at all times.
- You will have similar previous experience within a kitchen environment.
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety are desirable.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Positive attitude to working within a team and independently.
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions