General Assistant - Castleford
General Assistants - Funstation - Castleford
Part Time - Circa 12 Hours per week across both week days and weekends with additional hours during staff and school holidays therefore flexibility is essential.
Fun Station are back! Following the ongoing developments and with the green light from the government Fun Station are delighted to be back in business.
We have taken extensive measures to ensure our facilities are safe for both our customers and staff and we are now looking for General Assistants to join our team in Castleford!
Funstation Ltd are specialists in providing high quality family entertainment centres throughout the U.K.
Full training will be given therefore no experience necessary
To succeed within this new and exciting role we would expect you to possess the following qualities;
- Team player
- Exemplary customer service
- Friendly & engaging personality
- Smart appearance & articulate
- Should have a confident manner
- After 12 months service managers and assistant managers are entered into the company bonus scheme
- Unit social fund – this enables the staff to be taken out twice a year (£25 per staff member each time)
- Employee of the month at each site - £25 vouchers plus certificate
- Employee of the year at each site – £250 vouchers plus certificate
- Statutory pension scheme (after 3 months service)
As this is the leisure industry working evenings and weekends on a rotational basis will form part of your working pattern. No experience necessary, however relevant experience within the family entertainment or retail sector is advantageous.
The position has varied duties and is not limited to customer service, sales and general cleaning. This is a permanent position, not suitable for applicants who will not be available over seasonal holidays such as Christmas & Summer.
PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR COVER LETTER HOW MANY HOURS YOU WOULD LIKE AND WHAT YOUR AVAILABILITY IS.
Apply for General Assistant - Castleford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly