Senior Digital Product Manager
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Senior Digital Product Manager
Reporting to: Head of Digital Product
Based: East Croydon
Finding your fit at The Gym is what we are all about and we're guessing it's what brought you here!
We're always encouraging people to take the first step and challenge themselves and you would be crazy to miss this opportunity to join our amazing Tech Team as Senior Digital Product Manager.
So, what's stopping you? Apply today!
What you need to know about us…
We're not like any other Gym company we are THE GYM, a place where everyone can find their fit and be their best. We hire real people with real passion, whose positivity and enthusiasm motivate and innovate. Our teams are friendly and engaging and they thrive in an environment where they have the flexibility to be awesome and to continuously develop and improve themselves!
We actively invest in our people… don't believe us? Check out our big shiny "Investors In People" gold award… now you don't see that every day! We are really proud of our teams and we promise to push them to challenge their limits and celebrate with them when they achieve new goals. They work hard, they deliver results and they reap the rewards.
By membership we are the 2nd largest gym business in the UK and the 4th largest in Europe. We are the only publicly listed UK health and fitness operator.
What you need to know about the role…
The Gym's pioneering low-cost, no contract, 24x7 business model relies heavily on innovative digital experiences. All our members join via the website and our online self-serve tools are a key part of the member proposition. Our website and app serve well over 1m users each month, and our digital offering becomes increasingly important as the membership base grows, and the health and fitness industry continues to embrace technology.
Over the last 3 years we've invested heavily in our digital presence, with our new platform winning prestigious recognition including a Digital Masters Award in 2018 and a Digital Experience Award in 2019.
The Senior Digital Product Manager is responsible for delivering a best in class digital experiences online, in-app and in-gym.
You will report to the Head of Product, working very closely with the stakeholders in commercial product & proposition, customer marketing, customer service, operations, finance and technology.
You will be the first digital product hire for The Gym Group and will be breaking new ground in terms of setting best practice. This role is a contract role to start but we plan to build an internal team longer term.
We will also consider part time should that suit your lifestyle!
As Senior Product Manager you will:
- Help transform the TGG digital experience for our members and the business.
- Understand and translate customer and business needs to guide our digital products.
- Work closely with our Trading, Commercial, Operations, Property, Finance and Technology teams to ensure our digital experience complements and supports the overall business strategy
- Set your product roadmap and deliver it!
- Leadership our 3rd parties and stakeholders across the business to deliver exceptional digital experiences.
- Able to help shape and build our digital capability at TGG.
So let us tell you what we are looking for…
To enrich our great team, we are looking for a Senior Digital Product Manager, someone who embraces their role, the team and our culture.
We're looking for someone who is clearly able to demonstrate:
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of multi-channel, integrated digital experience
- A high-performance mindset, with the ability to be commercially led, creative and analytical
- A fantastic track record of successfully designing digital product and delivering outstanding digital experiences
- Ability to think and plan strategically, while being detail oriented with a hands on/can-do mentality
- Strong knowledge of a wide range of digital delivery approaches, technology and concepts
- You are at ease managing multiple and often competing priorities and work streams to deliver for our members.
- Foresight on emerging digital trends and innovation
- Interest in a wide range of digital technologies and innovation, and a great understanding of customer and market behaviour
- Self-motivated, charismatic, energetic, with an entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to think laterally