Restaurant Attendant - Pontins Holiday Park - Pontins Camber Sands
Why wait to make your next career move?
Do you want to work for one of the most iconic holiday brands in the UK! At Pontins, our goal is to provide our guests with an exceptional holiday with memories that last a lifetime. Pontins Camber sands is set in a beautiful location with golden beaches, sand dunes and so much more!
Pontins Camber Sands is a large holiday Park, that boasts 810 spacious apartments, which is fully equipped with on-site bars and restaurants, as well as featuring a Nisa Local, Arcade, regular Entertainment, Themed Weekends and children’s amusement activities. Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Restaurant Attendant on to the team.
As Restaurant Attendant, you will be required to;
- Ensure the highest standards of courtesy and customer care are set and maintained by all staff.
- Ensure that all procedures are performed correctly and efficiently always.
- Ensure the Restaurant is cleaned to Company Standard.
- Maximise sales and profitability within the department.
- Ensure that stock control procedures are adhered to and checked always.
The ideal candidate will be organised, punctual and well presented, with excellent communication skills and customer service.
Visit our website www.pontins.com and check out our fantastic Holiday Parks!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Pontins are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Pontins will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.