Public Area Cleaner - Full Time + Part Time - Grand Hotel Scarborough
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Grand Hotel Scarborough located in the town centre and built in 1863. The Grand Hotel Scarborough takes pride of place overlooking the town's picturesque harbour and South Bay. This stunning Victorian building is an instantly recognisable landmark and stands out amongst other hotels in Scarborough.
The Grand Scarborough boasts 413 classically-styled bedrooms. Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Day & Nights Pubic Area Cleaner onto the team.
As Public Area Cleaner you will be required to;
- Clean all public areas - corridors, stairs and public toilets as requested.
- Clean all function rooms and offices as required.
- Clean all staff quarters, corridors and lounges.
- Assist the chambermaids in their duties as required.
- Report to the Head Housekeeper any maintenance repairs.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as required.
The successful candidate will be flexible, organised and efficient. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, be committed and keen to learn as well as being punctual and reliable. This position is available on full-time & part-time basis.
Visit our website and check out this stunning seaside hotel!
This role offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.