Bar Attendant - Norbreck Castle Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Norbreck Castle Hotel! One of the largest hotels in the Britannia chain. Grand and vibrant, this unique structure sits proudly overlooking the Irish Sea. All our 487 en-suite bedrooms are tastefully decorated, with the majority boasting magnificent sea views.
The Norbreck Castle proudly offers the Castles Restaurant as well as three bars; The Conservatory Bar, Copperface Jack’s & the Java Lounge. The Norbreck is also home to the Norcalympia, a large venue that is the popular choice for conferences, events & wedding receptions. Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Bar Attendant on the team.
As Bar Attendant, you will be required to;
- Maintain highest standards of courtesy and customer care at all time.
- Take orders and serve food & beverages to guests.
- Set up the bar areas, clearing and re-setting tables.
- Explain and advise guests of products/services as requested.
- Ensure that adequate glassware, stock and other items are ready for each shift.
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and well-presented, with excellent communication skills and customer service.
Visit our website and look at this magnificent seaside hotel!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.