General Manager - Derby
Cosy Club is now recruiting for an experienced General Manager of the highest calibre to lead a team in this established site and join the most successful restaurant group in the UK.
The Cosy Clubs are all day eating & drinking venues, open from 9am in the morning for brunch & coffee, right through to dinner & cocktails in the evening and serving an array of mouth-watering food and quality libations in a slightly gentrified and quirky environment.
This is an extremely exciting General Manager role within Cosy Club as we are set for great expansion over the next few years, so don't miss the boat old chap.
What you get working for us...
- Great salary package plus including bonus
- Monthly company incentives, including Trips Abroad, Distillery/Brewery Tours, Cold Hard Cash, Festival Tickets and much, much more.
- Training courses; from coffees to cocktails & First aid to Food Hygiene, we'll make you the best of the best.
- Spiffing Staff discount of up to 50% off; not to be sniffed at!
- The chance to help shape a growing company, with new openings aplenty there is a fantastic opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in the history of staff parties; LOUNGEFEST!!
What we look for in our General Managers...
- Energetic and vibrant, you will be the 'face' of the business. You will be a natural and welcoming host with our guests always at the forefront of what you do.
- You will have experience of not only motivating and leading a large team but also developing the managers of the future under your expert guidance through constant on the job coaching and regular appraisals.
- You'll understand & control the full P&L and take ownership of the business as if it were your own.
- You should be able to lead from the front, have a wicked eye for detail, and be a highly organised and effective man manager, being able to delegate effectively up and down the ladder in order to manage this site effectively.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years General Management experience in a high volume food and drink venue
Would you like to be part of team Cosy... apply today