Head Kitchen Porter & Handyman - London
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Kitchen Porter and Handyman - SE1, London
Full-time, Permanent | £9 - £11, incl service charge
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
To assist in managing the kitchen and back of house areas including but not limited to cleaning of all kitchen facilities, storage spaces, equipment, dinnerware & cutlery, as well as performing light repairs throughout the restaurant.
- Maintain a sterile kitchen observing COVID-19 protocols.
- Wash dinnerware and utensils
- Daily, weekly and periodic cleaning of kitchen areas and kitchen equipment
- Maintain organisation, tidiness and cleanliness of store areas
- Keep storage, refrigeration storage and freezers organised
- Report any failing equipment to supervisor
- Report any Health and Safety hazards to supervisor
- Contribute to stock taking as required
- Provide porter support with deliveries
- To support colleagues at peak times and to undertake any operational duty which might be reasonably required, to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Head Chef, Sous Chef or Managers
The benefits of working at Mamuśka! Polish Kitchen and Bar include:
- Free Staff Meals (on duty)
- Staff discounts (off duty)
- Service Charge shared out with Teammates (not management)
- Free Uniform
- Two days off a week (when possible / aspirational)
Apply for Head Kitchen Porter & Handyman - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
Chef de Partie - ManchesterEasy Apply!