7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Manager to take the reins of our stunning pub restaurant The Leather Bottle in Mattingley, near Hook in Hampshire.
As Pub Restaurant Manager you'll be ensuring the smooth running of our busy pub. That means you'll be serving guests in the bar & restaurant, training & leading our team and managing busy services & special events. You'll also decide what beers to have on tap, what gins & wines to stock, what events to run and, in conjunction with the Head Chef, what food to serve.
We're part of Brunning & Price, a growing group who offer the freedom of a great independent local but with the financial stability and savvy know-how of a big group backing you up whenever you need it. We built our business believing that the most important thing is happy people (both guests and our team), and even though we've got almost 80 pubs now that's still not changed.
Oh, and we like beer. A lot.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about all things food and drink
- Previous experience as a Pub Restaurant Manager in a similar environment
- Focused on training, leading and developing your team
- Hands on with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proven ability to drive sales, achieve GP & Labour and, most importantly, make people happy!
What we offer our Pub Restaurant Managers in return:
- A competitive salary package with monthly paid profit share scheme
- Genuine work/life balance
- The freedom to run the pub as your own
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Discount and employee benefit scheme
- Pension scheme
- Flexibility to move between pubs
If that sounds like your cup of tea (or G&T if you prefer) and you think you’ve got what it takes to be our new Pub Restaurant Manager then get in touch!
Apply for Pub Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly