Head Waiter - Maidenhead
Cliveden House - Head Waiter
Cliveden is unique. One of the world's finest luxury 5* hotels, our grand stately home is set in the heart of the Berkshire countryside, surrounded by 376 acres of magnificent formal gardens and parkland and with wonderful panoramic views over the River Thames.
What's In It For You? - Head Waiter
- Service Charge paid monthly
- Free staff meals
- Uniform provided
- Discount on Spa treatments and products
- Friends and Family rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- …and so much more.
What Will You Be Doing? - Head Waiter
To assist the Restaurant Manager and their Assistants in the organisation and supervision of service in the Restaurant and Room Service areas.
- To show confidence and welcome, sit and take food orders from guests in the Lounge or Restaurant;
- To take ownership and ensure that the billing procedure is thorough, correct and signed at completion of each meal;
- To collate information and feedback while attending all staff briefings before each service;
- Ownership and overall responsibility of the running of your station, private function or room service;
- To be confident that the service is at all times performed in a professional manner and to the style as specified by the Restaurant Manager;
- To be fully conversant with every dish served in the Restaurant and to provide a confident explanation if requested; and
- To ensure that all guests' wishes are met so far as is reasonably possible, showing passion and pride for the hotel.
If you find the buzz and pace of hospitality exciting and feel comfortable working under pressure, please Apply Now, we'd love to hear from you!