Housekeeping/Public Area's Cleaner - Brockenhurst
Housekeeping/Public Area’s Cleaner - THE PIG, Brockenhurst, Hampshire
We are currently looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Public Area’s Cleaner to join our Housekeeping Team.
As a Public Area’s Cleaner, you will be responsible for the cleanliness and sanitisation of the hotel’s public spaces. You will play an important role in the day to day operation of the hotel by ensuring that all assigned area’s adhere to health and safety guidelines, as well as carrying out all COVID-19 procedures which are highly important in maintaining the safety and well-being of our staff and hotel guests.
Ideally you will have experience working in a similar role, and have knowledge of handling cleaning products and equipment, however on the job development and training will be provided.
In return for your hard work, we are dedicated to making THE PIGs an inspiring, exciting and fun place to work. To name a few, you can expect something a little different:
– Numerous retail discounts via our Perkbox Scheme
– Discounted room rates and complimentary staff stays across our group
– Discounts food, beverage and spa days across our group
– 28 days holiday rising by 1 day each year for the first 5 year
– A chance to work a Ski Season at our sister hotel – Portetta and our music/food Festivals,Smoked & Uncut
To view our full range of perks, visit our ‘What we can do for you’ section of our career’s webpage.
If you are pro-active in your approach, pay attention to detail and generally enjoy keeping all things clean, neat and tidy, we would love to hear from you.