Aim of the Floor Housekeeper role
To assist and support the Head Housekeeper maintaining the high standards in the Hotel bedrooms and corridors.
Chewton Glen is a true English original. From the unique 72 bedrooms including 14 one of a kind Treehouses, to the award-winning, newly refurbished spa and state of the art James Martin cookery school, it has an abundance of ways to revive your senses. The blissful 130 acres of woodland are home to an indoor and outdoor tennis centre, a 9-hole golf course, heritage orchard, 70 working beehives, a walled kitchen garden, croquet lawn and more.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary + Service Charge
- Cashback Healthcare scheme after 3 months service
- Staff stays and Friends & Family rate at all our Iconic Properties
- 25% discount on all F&B at Iconic properties
- Company Pension
- Social Events
- Free meals on duty
- Continued career development through training and grants
- Team assistance helpline and access to professional services
- Accommodation available if required
Floor Housekeeper - About you
- Experience in housekeeping or professional cleaning is desirable
- Experience in a supervisory role or working towards this desirable
- You will have a keen eye for detail, organisational skills and will be well presented
Responsibilities of the Floor Housekeeper
- To be passionate and take pride in checking all rooms ensuring they have been cleaned to the standard set by the Hotel.
- To clean rooms when necessary setting the standards for all Housekeeping staff taking pride in the job.
- To maintain correct stock levels in housekeeping stores and check that it is stored correctly.
- To take ownership and deputise in the absence of the Head Housekeeper and Deputy Head Housekeeper.
- Help in the running of housekeeping in all areas such as lost property, daily tasks, weekly tasks and training
Head HousekeeperEasy Apply!