Evening Laundry Assistant - New Milton
Evening Laundry Assistant - Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa, Hampshire
Aim of the Laundry Assistant role
To support the Housekeeping team to ensure that all linen is cleaned and prepared ready for the rooms, treehouses and spa
We are looking for an Evening Laundry Assistants to join our award winning hotel in Hampshire working 5 evenings per week.
Chewton Glen is a true English original. From the unique 72 bedrooms including 14 one of a kind Treehouses, to the award-winning, newly refurbished spa and state of the art James Martin cookery school, it has an abundance of ways to revive your senses. The blissful 130 acres of woodland are home to an indoor and outdoor tennis centre, a 9-hole golf course, heritage orchard, 70 working beehives, a walled kitchen garden, croquet lawn and more.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary + Service Charge
- Cashback Healthcare scheme after 3 months service
- Staff stays and Friends & Family rate at all our Iconic Properties
- 25% discount on all F&B at Iconic properties
- Company Pension
- Social Events
- Free meals on duty
- Continued career development through training and grants
- Team assistance helpline and access to professional services
- Accommodation available if required
Laundry Assistant - About you
- Experience in housekeeping or professional cleaning is desirable
- Prepared to work evenings
- You will have a keen eye for detail, organisational skills and will be well presented
Responsibilities of the Laundry Assistant
- Ensure the cleanliness of all laundry on a daily basis including towels, sheets, duvets, and robes to the hotel's 5 star standards
- Take pride in keeping all equipment and linen in the laundry department neat and presentable at all times
- To take ownership of all laundry to ensure it is kept clean and easily accessed for your team
- To be confident and intuitive when using cleaning materials and equipment
- To be able to work alone as well as part of the team in a busy yet flexible operation
- Support our housekeeping department with distribution and collection of linen to our remote Treehouses, bedrooms and refurbished spa
- To take ownership in completing tasks set by the management team in a timely manner, and report any faults or breakages to the relevant department
Housekeeping Assistant Easy Apply!