SOUS CHEF, CH60 4RH
The Jug & Bottle is a bustling foodie pub with 9 rooms nestled right in the heart of Heswall town centre. We are well known for our constantly evolving menu of fresh British food, which is cooked in house using locally sourced produce wherever we can.
We are currently seeking a SOUS CHEF to further strengthen the team and assist the senior sous and head chef in the day to day running of our busy kitchen and to help drive our ever-strengthening reputation onwards and upwards.
We are passionate about food and prepare everything in house to the highest standard using fresh ingredients and local produce. Our menus reflect this and change regularly. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced CDP or Senior CDP looking for a progressive and challenging role, with prospects to further their career within our group.
The Jug is run by the Stange & Co pub group. We are an expanding family company, currently with 9 sites, that puts our teams first. We realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful. So, we won’t be asking you to regularly work above your contracted hours and you’ll always get two days off. We don’t open for food on Christmas Day – we just open the bar for a couple of hours to enjoy a festive lunchtime drink with some of our locals and regulars, allowing our teams the chance to relax and spend their Christmas with their family or friends. Even the odd weekend off isn’t out the question!
AS SOUS CHEF:
- You will work closely with the senior sous, head chef and other chefs in all sections of the kitchen.
- You will be a team player and have a passion for working in the industry.
- You will be ambitious and want to improve yourself, the menu, our team and the business as a whole.
SALARY & REWARD
£24,000 - 24,500 per annum + generous tips + employee discounts + company benefits
- Food discount – up to 50% off all company sites
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off all company sites
- Pension scheme– contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 5.5 weeks entitlement including bank holidays
- Length of service recognition reward
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site – subject to terms & conditions being met
- Guaranteed Christmas Day off
If you think you could be the next Sous Chef at the Jug & Bottle then please email your CV and covering letter to Andy Graham, General Manager, using the ‘APPLY NOW’ link.
Apply for SOUS CHEF, CH60 4RH
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly