Housekeeping/Room Attendant - Padstow
Housekeeping staff/Room Attendant - THE PIG - Padstow, Cornwall
- Harlyn Bay
- Constantine Bay
We are delighted to be looking for additional Housekeeping Staff to join the team at the soon to open – THE PIG at Harlyn Bay.
As a Room Attendant at THE PIG, you will be responsible for ensuring the rooms and public areas are cleaned to the required standard and are ready for our guests. Our Room Attendants must have good attention to detail as well as self-motivated and organisational skills to carry out assigned duties to the highest standard.
Experience in Housekeeping is beneficial but not essential. We will provide all the necessary training; all you need is as strong work ethic and the willingness to learn.
We are dedicated to making THE PIGs an inspiring, exciting and fun place to work and in return for your hard work. To name a few, a Bartender at THE PIG can expect something a little different:
- Numerous retail discounts via our Perkbox Scheme
- Discounted room rates and complimentary staff stays across our group
- Discounts food, beverage and spa days across our group
- 28 days holiday rising by 1 day each year for the first 5 years
- A chance to work a Ski Season at our sister hotel – Portetta and our music/food Festivals – Smoked & Uncut
To view our full range of perks, visit our ‘What we can do for you’ webpage.
THE PIG-at Harlyn Bay has unique and characterful rooms offering views out across the headlands, our gardens and courtyards. For our Housekeeping team, this a challenging yet rewarding environment with each day never the same.