Evening Spa Attendant - New Milton
Evening Spa Attendant - Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa, Hampshire
We are looking for an Evening Spa Attendant to join our award winning hotel in Hampshire.
Chewton Glen is a true English original. From the unique 72 bedrooms including 14 one of a kind Treehouses, to the award-winning newly refurbished spa and state of the art James Martin cookery school, it has an abundance of ways to revive your senses. The blissful 130 acres of woodland are home to an indoor and outdoor tennis centre, a 9-hole golf course, heritage orchard, 70 working beehives, a walled kitchen garden, croquet lawn and more.
Aim of the Evening Spa Attendant
To maintain the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the Spa during the evening shift
Responsibilities of the Evening Spa Attendant
- To take pride in checking and maintaining changing room areas, fitness suites and the swimming pools for cleanliness and hygiene during the evening hours
- Taking ownership of reporting maintenance issues to the management team
- To respectfully assist hotel guests and spa members as you perform your daily duties
- Assisting the Head Spa Housekeeper and Spa Manager in maintaining a clean and relaxing environment while preparing the spa for the next day
- Work with confidence in closing the spa and ensuring all jobs are complete to the highest standard ready for the next day
- Working as part of a team working 4 evenings out of 7 on a rota basis
Evening Spa Attendant - About you
- Experience in housekeeping, cleaning or laundry is desirable
- COSHH training would be advantageous
- You will have a keen eye for detail, organisational skills and confident in communicating with the team, happy to work alone
What's in it for you?
- Service charge on top of your monthly salary
- Accommodation available if required
- Free meals for our team
- Friends and Family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Discount on Spa treatment and products
- …and much more.