Waiter/Waitress - New Milton
Waiter/Waitress The Kitchen - Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa, Hampshire
The Kitchen restaurant, in collaboration with James Martin, provides an informal dining experience with an open plan layout, offering our guests the chance to watch the Chef’s brigade at work. The à la carte menu features wood-fired pizzas, fruits de mer, homemade pasta and much more. Let's not forget within The Kitchen is our state of the art cookery school running daily cookery classes, too.
The Kitchen Restaurant stands proud in the grounds of Chewton Glen, a true English original. Privately owned this luxury country house hotel & spa is located in the heart of the tranquil New Forest countryside and just minutes from the coast. 72 bedroom hotel has a spa, two restaurants and 14 stunning treehouses.
Aim of the role
To assist the Restaurant Manager and their team in the providing a smooth and professional service for all guests
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary + Service Charge
- Cashback Healthcare scheme after 3 months service
- Staff stays and Friends & Family rate at all our Iconic Properties
- 25% discount on all F&B at Iconic properties
- Company Pension
- Social Events
- Free meals on duty
- Continued career development through training and grants
- Team assistance helpline and access to professional services
- Accommodation available if required
Responsibilities of the Waiter/Waitress
- To be confident in providing a professional but informal level of service
- Show integrity through your menu knowledge, providing the best service for your guests
- Take pride in preparing the restaurant for service and cleaning down at the end of each day
- Take ownership of your guests experience by attending training sessions and following direction from the restaurant manager
- To be confident that the service is at all times performed in a professional manner and to the style as specified by the Restaurant Manager.
Waiter/Waitress About You
- Experience in working in a busy restaurant or bar environment
- Confidence in talking to and serving guests
- You will have a keen eye for detail, organisational skills and confident in communicating with the team