Food and Drink Manager - Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
We are searching for a dynamic Food & Drink Manager to lead the front of house team in our busy 4 star hotel.
Your day to day;
- Serving food & drink, taking room reservations and looking after guests
- Being the first point of call for any guest issues
- Leading a diverse team, ensuring our guests receive high standards of service and want to return
- Supporting and motivating the team
- Planning rotas to meet the demand of our guests
- Maintaining staffing levels to meet payroll budgets
- Highlighting training needs of your team and implementing individual development plans
Who are we looking for?
You will need to be proactive and ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations of the business.
This is a hands-on role so you will need to be comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and getting involved with service but also be able to delegate.
We need someone with previous experience of working within a busy, food-led operation – exposure to supervisory or management duties is essential.
Our business is open all day every day so you will need to be flexible with the times you can work.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa is a four-star property within easy reach of Leeds, so is popular with leisure and business guests. With 117 guest rooms, 21 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa, it is a busy hotel and customer service is at the heart of everything. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Become a Personal Trainer - Wakefield Easy Apply!