Homeware Retail Supervisor
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for an engaging and passionate Homeware Retail Supervisor to join team.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
Full Time contract, based on 40 hours per week, up to approx. £12 per hour including service.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- 30% company discount
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1,000
- Free organic tea, coffee, artisan bread and fresh fruit on shift
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications (e.g. WSET, SCAE)
- Free uniform
As a Homeware Retail Supervisor, you will be able to run the homeware section taking full ownership and leading from the front ensuring an extraordinary customer experience is provided at all times.
You will be a fantastic ambassador of Daylesford. You will engage with our customers, welcoming them and advising them on our great range of homeware products. You will talk confidently and knowledgeably about the how ethical, sustainable and organic farming practices enhances the quality and nutrition of our food.
You will also need to be confident and have experience managing a team acting as a role model in developing, training and coaching them. You will assist and support the Retail Managers in maintaining a safe and beautifully presented workplace across the retail taking a proactive responsibility in all shared areas.
It is essential you are fully flexible to work varying shifts including weekends.
- To lead and motivate the Retail Team
- To share knowledge of the Farm and what we do when conversing with customers
- To be solution-driven for both team members and customers
- To deliver, champion and engage the team on our Retail Standards
- To lead opening/closing procedures of the store when required
- To assist store management team to ensure the store operates within internal audit requirements
- To pro-actively up sell, on sell and cross sell to meet and exceed weekly sales incentive targets.
- To create an environment to encourage a happy and motivated team
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today
Apply for Homeware Retail Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly