Senior Web Developer
Do you want to take your career to the next level with the UK’s largest sports retailer?
Frasers Group are now recruiting Senior Web Developers to be based at our Shirebrook UK Head Office. This is an excellent opportunity for the right people to join a fast paced environment
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic and responsive group of professionals who will endeavor to overcome any problems presented, utilizing all resources and technologies at our disposal.
We are currently searching for Senior Web Developers to join us in our IT department. This is an important and exciting role within the team where you will be responsible for full stack development of our web platform and websites. There will also be opportunities to work on our mobile application framework.
Essential Skills / Experience
- C# / ASP.Net/ MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ / T-SQL & Stored Procedures
- HTML 5 / CSS
Desirable Skills / Experience
- ASP.Net Core MVC
- ASP.Net WebAPI
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Git
- Oracle PL-SQL
Key Aspects of this role
- Demonstrate analytical and programming skills across a range of platforms.
- Ability to interpret requirements into working code.
- Continually improve skills, utilising provided training materials, and seek to expand business knowledge.
- Agile Development Process.
- Develop, test and implement code to departmental standards.
- Work to plans / deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Produce just enough documentation and ensure proposed solutions are fit for purpose.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Ensure that communication to the business is professional, clear and appropriate.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of defects.
- Build and maintain working relationships with key business users.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure successful technical solution delivery.
- A proven track record of design, development and testing of architecturally robust and scalable solutions.
- Strong problem solving skills with the capability to analyse existing systems for enhancement.
What WE can offer YOU:
- Competitive salary
- Career opportunities and progression
- Ongoing training and development
- Flexible working with Office and Hybrid Working options available
If you believe you meet the above criteria and feel that this could be the role for you then APPLY NOW!