Full Stack ReactJS Developer
7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are currently searching for aâ€¯ Senior Software Developerâ€¯to join us in our IT department, specialising in developing solutions for our buying department. Your responsibilities will include developing features for our supplier website, writing and enhancing applications used throughout the buying department, designing and maintaining databases, and much, much more. We are a very data-oriented company therefore strong SQL and database programming skills are essential.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Demonstrate analytical and programming skills across a range of platforms.
- Ability to interpret requirements into working code.
- Continually improve skills, utilising provided training materials, and seek to expand business knowledge.
- Agile Development Process.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Develop, test and implement code to departmental standards.
- Work to plans / deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Produce just enough documentation and ensure proposed solutions are fit for purpose.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Ensure that communication to the business is professional, clear and appropriate.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of defects.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ / T-SQL & Stored Procedures or Oracle PL-SQL
- C# including WebAPI
- HTML 5 / CSS
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Windows Forms
- ASP.NET Core
- Excel / VBA
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Git
What WE can offer YOU:
- Competitive salary
- Career opportunities and progression
- Ongoing training and development
- Flexible working with Office and Hybrid Working options available
If you believe you meet the above criteria and feel that this could be the role for you then APPLY NOW!