2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
The SEO Manager responsible for strategy, performance and execution of SEO for Frasers Group. Managing a growing in-house SEO team and reporting into the Senior SEO Manager, with support from external partners (Botify, Pi-datametrics, Partoo), you will be responsible for managing the website and increasing organic traffic and revenue by way of information architecture improvements, content management, and SEO techniques. You will be data-driven and performance minded, ensuring projects are prioritised accordingly and optimised to meet KPIs.
- SEO performance – owning, driving and optimising performance of Sports direct.com and partner sites.
- Delivering the SEO technical roadmap – Developing a multi-site SEO roadmap and overseeing implementation.
- Ensure that trading, customer and digital marketing priorities are considered, supported and amplified through SEO activities.
- Relationship management – owning and cultivating internal team and external supplier relationships
- Reporting and KPIs – working with digital marketing team to plan and monitor KPIs and supporting metrics
- Insight and opportunity analysis – highlight opportunities and developments across the channel
- Team management – line management of an enthusiastic and talented team
- Best practice – stay abreast of and contribute to wider industry developments.
- Share initiatives, best practices and results.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Hands on experience in an SEO-focused role.
- Strong focus on the technical aspects of SEO.
- Working knowledge of link building using various techniques.
- Experience owning SEO responsibilities at a site that derives its revenue through consumer traffic
- Experience with keyword research and strategy, daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis
- Experienced in creating and presenting campaign reports including ROI and conversion rates
- Strong understanding of web usability and site design. A quantitative approach to traffic measurement, and experience with collecting and interpreting site visitor statistics
- Research skills to identify, build, and prioritize essential keyword sets
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects
- Genuine passion for SEO and online marketing
- Experience with content marketing and social campaigns.
- Are you an experienced and ambitious SEO professional who also has experience managing a website built for performance? We are searching for a candidate to develop and implement a strategy designed for growth.
Key Behaviours Required:
- Continuously and proactively improves the quality of service delivered.
- Willingly takes the initiative and suggest new approaches.
- Respects individual’s views and positively contributes to a learning environment in which individuals are supported and encouraged to excel.
- Continually asks what more could it be and inspires others to do likewise.
- Behaving consistently and with integrity at all times, realising everyone’s potential to get the best possible result and live the values
- Provides vision and clear direction to inspire individuals and engages the team to deliver excellence.
- An advanced understanding of SEO and Google's ranking algorithm.
- Competent implementing on-page and off-page SEO techniques.
- Experienced creating and implementing content strategies designed to entice and engage readers.
- Analytical and able to make data-driven decisions to prioritise projects and optimise content to improve KPIs.
- Experienced using content management systems.
- People management skills.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Working under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you believe you meet the above criteria and feel that this could be the role for you then APPLY NOW!