Sales & Marketing Staff
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the role…
You will be the first point of contact for all new enquiries and will have strong communication skills and be a real people person. Principal duties will include:
- Develop new and existing client partnerships to ensure continued market share growth
- Receive and organise all bookings to the venue
- Identify and generate sales leads for business development from all relevant channels
- Assist with conversion for incoming enquiries by sending proposals and organising customer site visits
- Gain and maintain knowledge of local market trends and competitors
- Assist with Cairn Group key sales initiatives, promotional trade shows, exhibitions and client presentations as and when required
- Develop/implement sales marketing initiatives including social media selling
You will have previous experience working within a Food & Beverage outlet or similar.
You must be able to demonstrate real interest in customer requirements to effectively match our facilities, be passionate about delivering excellent customers service and be a team player who enjoys working together to exceed targets.
You will also have a positive attitude, good communication skills, a commitment to delivering a high level of customer service and a high level of IT skills and marketing skills, specifically social selling/websites.
Cairn Group Staff Discount Scheme
Retail and travel discounts
Recruit a friend Scheme
Induction and training programme
Star of the Month & Golden Ticket Award
Cairn Academy' Training & Development Opportunities
Cycle 2 work scheme*
(* Applies to positions above minimum wage)