Web Content Assistant
1 day left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Frasers Group started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We are now a collection of the world’s most iconic brands.
We’re reimagining retail and believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We’ve never been afraid to push forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We’re not sitting back – there’s no room for hesitation.
Finding the fearless.
To stay ambitious, we need a Web Content Assistant who will embrace our heritage as we look to elevate our future. We’re looking for candidates who see the possible in impossible; those who are open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it’s the best option for our business. Our people are passionate about the business and their area of expertise – whether that’s luxury fashion buying or sportswear analytics.
As part of the Web Content Team, you will be responsible for updating and maintaining both product and category copy across Sports Direct and all other associated websites. Using both internal and external resource as well as the most up-to-date SEO methods your main focus will be ensuring maximum visibility on the web and you will be the driving force behind a number of specialist categories.
As a Web Content Assistant you will be:
- Updating and maintaining product descriptions across the online catalogue with SEO-rich content
- Ensuring products are correctly categorised and presented on the relevant websites
- Communicating with the Buyers and suppliers to gather key and relevant product information and uploading of the information to the website
- You will be working with the SEO team to keep up-to-date with best practice
- Working closely with other E-Commerce teams in key periods and assisting where required (e.g – Customer Services)
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless.
The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles - you will:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
- You will see the possible in impossible and will be open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it’s the best option for the business.
- Own it and back it
- You will take pride in what you do with confidence, but not overconfidence. It’s important you take ownership of your decisions, stand by your convictions and reason with contradiction.
- Not hesitate and act with purpose
- You will ask for forgiveness – not permission. You will be comfortable juggling multiple projects acting both decisively and instinctively without support from managers.
- Be commercial and customer-focused.
- You will be creative and analytical, balancing big-picture trends and detailed commercial performance. You will have a forensic commercial mindset, always considering the commercial impact of any decision.
- Essential Skills
- Excellent communication skills, especially written
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- To be able to balance a work load according to the needs of the business and be adaptable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to hit targets and work to set KPIs
- Desirable Skills
- Good working knowledge of SEO
- Understanding of Google Adwords & Google Analytics
- Experience of content marketing