2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
An amazing opportunity has come up for a Roving Chef to join the team at Talacre Beach Resort. This is a diverse role, offering great job satisfaction for an enthusiastic and dedicated Chef.
While the role is set to be based from the Flintshire area, the role will predominantly entail travelling to other sites within the group so applications from other locations around these other resorts are encouraged.
The Roving Chef position is a varied role, that would suit someone with an interest in travelling. This travel will mainly be centered around resorts in the North however, from time to time travel to other sites in the South may be required.
You will take charge of all portion, stock and quality control, ensuring only the best dishes are served to our guests. Alongside this, you will ensure the kitchen and all work areas are kept clean and hygienic at all times.
Leading the team is an important part of the Head Chef role. Within this, you will ensure fair rotas are completed, training is provided and motivation is high within the team.
Accommodation will be provided when travelling.
This is a permanent position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
The Roving Chef position is perfect for any enthusiastic Chefs looking for their next challenge.
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Stock ordering and stock rotation
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Completing staff rotas for the kitchen team.
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste.
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience is essential
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and Level 3 Food Safety is desirable.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is essential
- Great communication skills.
- Upbeat attitude and willing to develop new skills and pass these on to the team.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
- *Subject to terms and conditions
Apply for Roving Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly