Housekeeping General Assistant - New Milton
Housekeeping General Assistant - Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa, Hampshire
Aim of the Housekeeping General Assistant
To maintain the high standards in the hotel bedrooms and Treehouses supporting the housekeeping team and head Housekeeper
Chewton Glen is a true English original. From the unique 72 bedrooms including 14 one of a kind Treehouses, to the award-winning spa and state of the art James Martin cookery school, it has an abundance of ways to revive your senses. The blissful 130 acres of woodland are home to an indoor and outdoor tennis centre, a 9-hole golf course, heritage orchard, 70 working beehives, a walled kitchen garden, croquet lawn and more.
Responsibilities of the Housekeeping General Assistant
- To clean and maintain the hotel bedrooms with pride to the standard set by the Head Housekeeper.
- Take pride in the cleanliness and appearance of guest bedrooms and public areas
- Be confident in following all training given on products and equipment
- Be respectful to all guests while assisting with thier requests when required
- Assist your team mates in completing their tasks to ensure our guest expectations are exceeded
Housekeeping General Assistant - About you
- Experience in housekeeping or cleaning is desirable
- Experience in high standards of face to face customer service
- You will have a keen eye for detail, organisational skills and be well presented
What's in it for you?
- Service charge on top of your monthly salary
- Accommodation available if required
- Free team meals
- Friends and Family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Discount on Spa treatments and products
- …and much more