Supervisor - London
Supervisor - London
We have an exciting opportunity for a 32-hour Supervisor within our brand-new London Designer Outlet - Wembley store opening early November 2020.
It is a great time to join the Radley family, despite the difficulties caused by the pandemic Radley remains strong with a clear strategy for growth and new store openings going ahead this year as planned.
As Supervisor you will be essential in supporting the Store Manager and the rest of the management team in driving sales and profitability. You will have relevant experience and understanding not only of daily operations how to effectively manage teams to deliver both individual and store sales targets. You will be driven by success and enjoy being part of and contributing to a winning team.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Create an environment of inspiration and set the example to ensure a premium customer experience
- Motivate a high-performance team and develop talent
- Help manage all aspects of the store incl. opening, closing, banking, refunds, people development.
- Identify opportunities to maximise sales by driving, monitoring and reacting to your KPIs (sales, conversion, footfall, ACS, margin)
- Maintain and look for opportunities to improve operational efficiencies to ensure smooth running of the store in regard to administration and compliance
We are looking for someone who is dynamic and dedicated to creating a winning story. Applicants must have relevant supervisory experience within a premium customer focused environment.
In return Radley offers great rates of pay along with all the benefits you would expect from an multinational retailer.
Please note this is a 12-month fixed term contract with the possibility of becoming permanent should the store perform to expectation.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience to carry out the role - apply now!
Apply for Supervisor - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly