Commis Chef - Oxford
7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Our vibe. That's what we're all about.
Born from a love of basking in the chilled out ambience of the Caribbean, Turtle Bay Restaurant and Bar are all about capturing its heart and soul - Rum, Reggae and Jerk. It's our unique winning combination of our food, drink, atmosphere and crucially our people.
We are on the hunt for a hardworking Commis Chef to complete our dynamic and lively team kitchen team!
We want the best of the best to join us, so we will:
- Give you FULL TRAINING (so you don't need have experience in Caribbean cuisine).
- Give you experience in working in a fast paced open plan kitchen.
- Get you where you want to be! We will actively invest in your personal career goals, through training and development paths.
- Offer you a competitive package with bags of perks!
- Celebrate and reward both your personal and team's successes.
Over to you...
In return, as a Commie Chef at Turtle Bay we expect you:
- Ideally to come from a fresh food branded background.
- To work with passion and integrity, as a positive ambassador for Turtle Bay!
- Have genuine love for our food, cocktails, music and people.
If our vibe sounds like something you can get down with, please get in touch.