Guest Relations Executive
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the role...
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an individual who is used to providing excellent customer service and always looking to exceed expectations! You'll have a passion for making guests happy, have innovative ideas on how to deliver “wow moments,” and enjoy looking for resolutions to any matters raised.
Reporting to the Front of House Manager, the Guest Experience Executive will own the hotel foyer creating a buzzing atmosphere where all guests feel welcome and in good hands, providing the very best first and last impression, and exceeding expectations in-between!
You'll be available to assist with guest requests and also highlight key loyalty members & VIP's to ensure a seamless experience is had by all.
You'll also be responsible for ensuring that our guest feedback is responded to in a timely manner – in person, by phone and by responding to our online reviews.
Within the role you will act as Duty Manager on a regular basis allowing you to ensure that an amazing guest experience is being delivered across all departments within the hotel, and work closely and alongside the Reception Team throughout your shift.
- Excellent leadership skills – the ability to act confidently as Duty Manager and inspire others
- Will be motivated to go beyond the guest expectations and have a can do approach to working life - essential for this position
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills to ensure a seamless and memorable experience, proactively resolving any challenges that may arise
- Confidence in handling customer queries to ensure satisfaction levels are restored/maintained, displaying empathy and a professional approach at all times
- Strong communication skills through a variety of means
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks. High attention to detail and accuracy – great at managing one’s own time and the time of the team
- Previous experience within front office, concierge or similar role, experience with using OPERA PMS and experience within a branded or a 4 star property is advantageous
Situated just a few miles from the charming town of Beaconsfield, in close proximity Heathrow airport, our conveniently located 4* luxury hotel boasts a timeless and elegant design. With 138 stylish and modern rooms, gym and spa facilities, an impressive selection of dining options and a custom built signature whiskey cellar it’s the perfect location for both business and pleasure.
Cairn Group Staff Discount Scheme
Retail and travel discounts
Recruit a friend Scheme
Induction and training programme
Star of the Month & Golden Ticket Award
Meals on Duty
Cycle 2 work scheme*
IHG Employee Discounts
IHG Friends & Family Rate
* apply to positions above minimum wage