Assistant Manager - Harpenden
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Assistant Manager - Giggling Squid, Harpenden
At Giggling Squid, we are always on the lookout for talented people with great leadership skills to develop their careers while inspiring our teams to continue our business success. As well as joining one of the fastest growing restaurant groups in the country and all the opportunities that brings, you will also get:
- A fantastic Training and Development program with opportunities to grow your career
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Delicious and authentic fresh Thai Food on every shift
- Staff discount for you and your family / friends to enjoy in any of our 32 restaurants
- Paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- No early mornings!
A Great Giggling Manager:
- Has a passion for our authentic fresh food and exceptional service
- Experience working at management level in a branded or independent environment
- A keen eye for detail, never compromising on standards and encouraging others to do the same
- Can think on their feet, adapting well to the exciting changes working for a growing company can bring
- Leads by example – inspiring, coaching and developing their team every day
- A basic knowledge of financials with willingness to learn and take on extra responsibility
We are very proud of the fact that as we successfully grow and expand, our family values and reverence to Thai culture remains at the heart of everything we do!
Apply for Assistant Manager - Harpenden
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
Deputy General Managers – Peach EstateEasy Apply!