Assistant Manager - Berkhamsted
Assistant Manager - Giggling Squid - Berkhamsted
Are you passionate about a career in hospitality and ready for your next step? At Giggling Squid, we are always on the lookout for energetic, big-hearted, talented people with great leadership skills to develop their careers whilst inspiring our teams to continue our business success.
What we look for in a great Giggling manager:
- A passion for our great tasting food and exceptional service
- Experience working at management level in a branded or independent environment
- A keen eye for detail, never compromising on standards and encouraging others to do the same
- Can think on their feet, respond well to unforeseen circumstances and adapt to the exciting longer term changes offered by a growing company
- Big-hearted and leads by example – inspiring, coaching and developing their team every day
- A basic knowledge of financials with willingness to learn and take on extra responsibility
Life at Giggling Squid
Our restaurants are fun and bustling places. At our heart is Thai generosity and our talented teams will support you from day one. We are very proud of the fact that as we successfully grow and expand, our family values and reverence to Thai culture remains at the heart of everything we do.
As well as joining one of the fastest growing restaurant groups in the country and all the opportunities that brings, you will also get:
- A fantastic Training and Development program with opportunities to grow your career
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Delicious and authentic fresh Thai Food on every shift
- Staff discount for you and your family / friends to enjoy in any of our restaurants
- 28 days paid holiday (full time allowance)
- Pension scheme
- No early mornings!
Apply for Assistant Manager - Berkhamsted
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly