Customer Service Advisor - Shirebrook
Customer Service Advisor - Shirebrook, Mansfield, NG20
You would be required to work full-time (40 hours per week) 9am-6pm shifts over 5 days out of 7 with a team rota for cover to 8pm.
Do you have a passion for Customer Service?
Enjoy working in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same?
Then why not join one of the fastest growing retail companies in the country?
As we continue to grow both in-store and online we recognise the need to recruit the best as our customers deserve the best possible customer service and customer experience.
As a result of this rapid growth, we are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors to join our fantastic team here at our modern head office in Shirebrook, Mansfield.
Reporting to the Team Leader you will be the first contact our customers have with all facia under our umbrella, so if you have a passion for Sports, Fashion, Cycling or Gaming this could be the job for you!
To manage customer contacts through various channels (Telephony, Web Chat, Social Media) on behalf of Sports Direct. You will work both independently and as part of a team, liaising with other parties such as stores, couriers and the distribution warehouse to ensure that the customers’ experience with Sports Direct is the best that it can be.
- Provide excellent and personable Customer Service to Sports Direct customers through all available channels
- Work with the highest standard of verbal and written communication and utilise an agile and nimble approach to each customer’s needs.
- Log, record and resolve customer contacts and issues in an efficient and professional manner across all functions within Sports Direct.
- Take ownership of customer contacts and complaints and liaise with various departments, creating rapport with Store management and other Sports Direct functions to reach best resolutions and through that actively promote best practice.
- Take action on customer feedback to recover potentially lost customers and/or resolve concerns.
Essential Skills/Experience :
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Committed to the delivery of an exceptional level of customer service
- Excellent PC literacy and a working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi task
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and not scared to challenge the norm and think outside the box
- Natural ability to work independently within an established team
- Show respect to others in a positive manner and build strong working relationships
- Strong team player and role model, capable of gaining trust from your team and peers
- Enthusiastic, positive, resourceful and resilient.
- In return for joining us at Sports Direct, you will receive a competitive salary, staff benefits (including staff discount), ongoing training, coaching and support with many opportunities to progress within the company as we continue to expand.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and feel that this could be the role for you then what are you waiting for?