Housekeeping Porter - New Milton
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Housekeeping Porter - Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa, Hampshire
Aim of the Housekeeping Porter
To maintain the high standards in the hotel bedrooms and Treehouses supporting the housekeeping team
Chewton Glen is a true English original. From the unique 72 bedrooms including 14 one of a kind Treehouses, to the award-winning spa and state of the art James Martin cookery school, it has an abundance of ways to revive your senses. The blissful 130 acres of woodland are home to an indoor and outdoor tennis centre, a 9-hole golf course, heritage orchard, 70 working beehives, a walled kitchen garden, croquet lawn and more.
Responsibilities of the Housekeeping Porter
- To take pride in cleaning balconies, balcony furniture and railings.
- To take ownership and be responsible for de-scaling shower heads, bleach grouting in bathroom and toilets and general upkeep of bedrooms.
- To assist and help out other Room Assistants when necessary (extra beds, bed boards, make beds…) understanding flexibility and teamwork.
- To assist General Assistants with heavy loads understanding flexibility and teamwork.
- To complete Laundry duties as required understanding flexibility and teamwork.
Housekeeping Porter - About you
- Experience in housekeeping or cleaning is desirable
- Experience in high standards of face to face customer service
- You will have a keen eye for detail, organisational skills and be well presented
What's in it for you?
- Service charge on top of your monthly salary
- Accommodation available if required
- Free team meals
- Friends and Family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Discount on Spa treatments and products
- …and much more