Originally an auction house built in the 1960’s Hall & Woodhouse is a stunning bar and restaurant in the heart of Bath, voted a must see by the Mail on Sunday. No matter what the occasion Hall & Woodhouse is perfect, whether a quick lunch, celebration dinner, business meeting or just a few drinks.
The building is split into sections over three floors the Pantry with long bench style seating for a more relaxed experience. Moving up the grand central staircase is the dining room with its open kitchen and then to top it all off a beautiful roof terrace, the perfect place to relax on a sunny evening.
As an AM at H&W Bath you will receive:
- Pay based on your developing contribution starting at £8.72 - £9.00 per hour
- Big company benefits including incentives and rewards for exceptional performance
- A share of tips
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent job security and career progression
- A good work life balance with 5 days working
- All the support you need to succeed
Job Specification - apply if you are:
- Organised, approachable and able to take responsibility
- Able to ensure that the site cash, security and safety procedures are adhered to
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support the GM in developing the skills of team colleagues
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognises and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage. If you have the skills, drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role and share our values of ambition, dedication, integrity, kindness and teamwork.... apply today.
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
- Able to help lead and inspire team members
- A good knowledge of food and beverage operations
Benefits you'll get:
- Share of tips
- Discounted Food
Where you'll work: Hall & Woodhouse Bath A landmark Bath café, bar and dining room - the place to be. As a former auction house, built in the 1960s by Phillips Auctioneers, this extraordinary café-bar-dining room has become a part of Bath’s architectural and culinary history. With a sun-lit dining room, a rooftop terrace bar and the best (forgive our immodesty) bar in the West Country, it’s a place for every occasion. Designed around the Woodhouse family’s enthusiasms (racing and cricket), their family home (with a grand dining room, drawing room, potting shed and pantry) and the family’s Dorset Brewery (featuring a copper bar and recreating the brewing copper en route to the loos), Hall & Woodhouse Bath really is something to behold. In fact, Vogue listed it as one of the top ten places you must visit in Bath. Who are we to disagree?