Waiter / Waitress Full time
3 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Let us be a part of your next chapter!
If you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – READ ON…
Oakman Inns are seeking to recruit vibrant and friendly Waiter/Waitress to join our restaurant team at our stylish and popular venue; The Old Post Office In Wallingford.
Overlooking Wallingford’s market square, the Grade II listed building in St Martin's Street that was once home to the town’s prominent post office, first re-opened its doors as an Oakman Inn in 2009. In addition to bearing the same name, The Old Post Office features many of the original elements, including the Victorian counter, and the traditional red post box situated in our front courtyard.
Our teams are pivotal to our success. We provide training and development to ensure you not only deliver great guest service but also develop interpersonal and craft skills.
Our restaurant teams deliver an excellent guest experience whilst our bar teams delight our guests with their barista and cocktail skills.
Ideally you may have worked in a restaurant before and simply love providing great service.
In return we offer:
- A progressive wage structure while you train, plus a share of gratuities
- Great team benefits like Cycle to Work Scheme, Birthday Voucher, “Heart of Oakman” Thank you gifts and more
- Specifically designed for Oakman Inns, Award winning Oakmanology Training Program
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Service Recognition Rewards
- 20%-50% off meals taken off duty for you and up to 6 guests
- Meal whilst on shift
If this sounds like you, then please email your CV to us today!
Apply for Waiter / Waitress Full time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly