2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
THE PIG, Brockenhurst, Hampshire
We are currently looking for a creative Bartender to join our dedicated and passionate bar team.
A Bartenders day at THE PIG is never the same! Our Bartenders have a natural flair for providing a quality, informal approach to our guests whilst on the floor serving the drinks, to mixing cocktails from behind the bar. We encourage our Bartenders to use their imagination! Bacon is added to our Bourbon and Caramel to our rum; along with herbs, flowers and berries grown from our kitchen garden our Bartenders have all the necessary ingredients to succeed.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Bartender, or within a similar role. Along with the basic understanding of beverage products and knowledge of the classic cocktails.
We are dedicated to making THE PIGs an inspiring, exciting and fun place to work and in return for your hard work. To name a few, a Bartender at THE PIG can expect something a little different:
- Numerous retail discounts via our Perkbox Scheme
- Discounted room rates and complimentary staff stays across our group
- Discounts food, beverage and spa days across our group
- 28 days holiday rising by 1 day each year for the first 5 years
- A chance to work a Ski Season at our sister hotel
– Portetta and our music/food Festivals – Smoked & Uncut
To view our full range of perks, visit our ‘What we can do for you’ webpage.
We are more than a boutique hotel; we are a multi-award-winning Restaurant with rooms, home grown in every way from the food we cook to the people we employ, and we are looking forward to welcoming a new Bartender to join our team.