4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Maintenance Assistant - Swanage Bay View
We are looking for a Maintenance assistant, to carry out repairs across the resort so having a broad range of craftsmanship and practical skills will prove useful when carrying out repairs or general maintenance on buildings. The work can range from simple building maintenance to plumbing, painting, and gardening
As Maintenance Assistance you will be responsible for:
- Changing light bulbs and ensuring other fixtures and fittings are in good working order
- Decorating to include good preparation work, knowledge of different paints and finishes, to include internal and external materials.
- Basic tiling knowledge to cover tile replacement and grouting.
- Basic electrical knowledge to include fuse board and the wiring of a plug / light.
- Repair machines or systems.
- Maintain equipment on a routine basis. Determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Watch gauges, dials, and output to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Operate and control equipment.
- Install equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of products.
- plumbing and carpentry
- Clearing or cleaning general areas
- Shifting furniture or equipment
- Assembling furniture or equipment
- Garden/landscape installation and maintenance
- Footpath maintenance
- Clearing gutters
- Changing filters on air conditioning systems
- Maintaining property exterior through the different seasons
The above list is not an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
This is a zero hours role with regular work, especially during our peak summer months.
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and craftsmanship
- Confidence to work under own initiative, yet take direction well
- Able to plan and manage own time effectively
- To be able to work independently and part of a team
In return we offer a competitive benefits package that includes -
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- 20% off food, holidays at any of our resorts for you, your friends and family to enjoy
- Excellent career progression
Salary: £8.72 per Hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Apply for Maintenance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
Day Cleaner - BournemouthEasy Apply!