Food and Beverage Supervisor - Newton Abbot
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
New opportunity not to be missed! Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join a growing team at our friendly holiday park, Finlake Resort & Spa. In return, we offer our Food and Beverage Supervisor a competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits.
Finlake Resort & Spa has been established for many decades and is proud to look after many thousands of guests throughout the year. Our busy food & beverage department boasts a large cafe and shop, a bar and restaurant that caters for up to 200 and a function suite.
We’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic, customer focused food and beverage professional. This busy area is open all day with a various menus as well as accommodating great private functions and holiday entertainment.
What are the responsibilities of our Food and Beverage Supervisor?
You will report to the Food and Beverage Manager and will be part of a supervisory team responsible for the daily front of house food and bar operation that wants to give our customers fabulous service whatever their visit. You’ll lead and motivate the team to provide these experiences. You’ll help control the resources and make a profitable contribution to the park.
Our ideal Food and Beverage Supervisor will have the following skills and experience:
- Outstanding customer service skills with strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- A cup half full philosophy and bags of energy
- Relevant experience in the food and licensed trade industry
- An eye for detail and ' what good looks like'
- Enthusiasm for working and motivating a large team
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to make decisions and organise a team on shift
- Desire and proven ability of achieving targets
We offer our Food and Beverage Supervisor a fantastic salary and benefits* package!
- Competitive salary
- Leisure Club membership
- Massively discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- On-line discount scheme to many high street and leisure outlets
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance)
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status.
Hours: 40 hours per week working a variety of shifts to include, weekends, evening and bank holidays.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Food and Beverage Supervisor.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Keywords: restaurant, bar, catering, pub
Apply for Food and Beverage Supervisor - Newton Abbot
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly