Chef de Partie
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our beautiful pub restaurant The Old Windmill in Chelmsford.
We offer our Chef de Parties:
- A competitive salary with paid overtime on a 45 hour contract
- Great tronc
- The opportunity to work with fresh ingredients
- Full induction and training
- Ongoing development
- Genuine work/life balance
- Excellent discount and employee benefit scheme
- A fun, engaging, rewarding place to work with plenty of support
As Chef de Partie you'll be an essential part of the kitchen team. That means you'll be cooking and working across all sections, but you'll also have an opportunity to contribute ideas for the regularly changing, seasonal fresh food menu. We make almost everything from scratch so this is a kitchen for a Chef de Partie who really loves fresh ingredients and has a passion for flavours.
We're part of Brunning & Price, a growing group who offer the freedom of a great independent local but with the financial stability and savvy know-how of a big group backing you up whenever you need it. We built our business believing that the most important thing is happy people (both guests and our team), and even though we've got almost 80 pubs now that's still not changed.
- Solid experience in a fresh food kitchen
- Able to handle a section on a busy service
- Happy preparing fresh food dishes from scratch
- Experience helping to ensure minimal wastage
- High standards of food hygiene
If that sounds like your cup of tea (or G&T if you prefer) and you want to be our new Chef de Partie then get in touch!
Apply for Chef de Partie
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly