4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Kitchen Porter – The Wild Rabbit
The Wild Rabbit family is growing, and we are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Kitchen Porter.
Full time contract, average 40 hours per week, salary approx. £9.50 ph including service charge.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
As a Kitchen Porter, you will be able to execute all food preparations as per Chef Patron and Head Chefs requirements to a Michelin/Rosette standard. Our produce is of the highest quality produced from our Daylesford estate, grown organically and sustainably.
- To deliver daily mis en place requirements.
- To ensure kitchen audit requirements are adhered to
- To assist proactively your kitchen members colleagues
- To ensure your section is fully set for the next day with fresh MEP
- To carry out any reasonable request as directed by Head Chef/Sous Chef
The Wild Rabbit is a modern British inn set in the heart of the Cotswolds – a place to eat, drink and sleep in a relaxed and welcoming setting. Our award-winning kitchen uses the finest seasonal ingredients to create dishes that celebrate traditional British cooking with a contemporary twist.
The Wild Rabbit is part of the Daylesford estate – one of the most sustainable organic farms in the UK. The principles that have guided our farm for 40 years are also at the heart of everything that we do at The Wild Rabbit – from the locally sourced, organic ingredients in our kitchens, to the handmade horsehair mattresses in our bedrooms.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today.
Apply for Kitchen Porter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly