Head Chef *New Concept* - Cobham
Head Chef – *New Concept* inspired by Fridays
A concept inspired by the very origins of the first TGI Fridays in New York in 1965, we’re excited to confirm a new restaurant-bar proposition. The new offering will open in Cobham initially before the end of 2020 with a plan for further sites to be added in 2021.
With the emphasis on quality food, fantastic flavours, healthy indulgence, and legendary drinks the philosophy celebrates the coming together of many things, people, culture, tastes, and styles. We’ll always offer more and celebrate That Fridays Feeling with a lively and generous spirit. Cool but comfortable interiors are designed to ensure a relaxed atmosphere and music will chill the mind and thrill the senses.
We are looking for an experienced, high performing Head Chef with 3 years+ of experience to join our exciting new concept in Cobham.
You will be the heart and soul of our kitchen, in charge of creating an incredible dining experience for our guests. You will help create and evolve the food offering, produce the highest standards, ensuring food is delicious and cost-effective. You’ll be confident devising dishes for special dietary requirements, whatever the expectations of our guests, while meeting all their nutritional needs. You will also be leading a team, managing and developing a Sous Chef and BOH employees, helping them to grow and develop.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3+years’ experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of delivering
- Experience with new openings or new concepts focussing around bars / restaurants will be an advantage
- Solid experience in all aspects of kitchen operations
- Restaurant / Hospitality experience is essential
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think fast
- Great communication skills so you can lead and inspire a team and captivate our guests
Sous Chef - GuildfordEasy Apply!