Turndown Assistant - New Milton
1 day left
- Job Type
- Part Time
Turndown Assistant - Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa, Hampshire
Aim of the Turndown Assistant role
To maintain the high standards in the hotel bedrooms and corridors for turndown service in the evening.
Chewton Glen is a true English original. From the unique 72 bedrooms including 14 one of a kind Treehouses, to the award-winning spa and state of the art James Martin cookery school, it has an abundance of ways to revive your senses. The blissful 130 acres of woodland are home to an indoor and outdoor tennis centre, a 9-hole golf course, heritage orchard, 70 working beehives, a walled kitchen garden, croquet lawn and more.
Responsibilities of the Turndown Assistant
- To clean, maintain and turndown hotel bedrooms to the hotel's standards
- To keep equipment in housekeeeping office and bedrooms as neat and presentable at all times and stocked to the correct standard
- To complete tasks as delegated by the Head Housekeeper and management team in a timely manner
- To ensure that store lists to be completed on the day given and stores to be put away
- To report any maintenance faults to the relevant department and deal with lost property efficiently
- To ensure all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and working and report any faults to the Head Housekeeper
- All staff should be confident in understanding and executing the company's policies and procedures with respect to privacy, confidentiality and data protection
Turndown Assistant - About you
- Experience in housekeeping or cleaning is desirable
- Experience in high standards of face to face customer service
- You will have a keen eye for detail, organisational skills and be well presented
What's in it for you?
- Service charge on top of your monthly salary
- Accommodation available if required
- Free team meals
- Friends and Family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Discount on Spa treatments and products
- …and much more
Housekeeping Assistant Easy Apply!