Head Chef - New Milton
Head Chef - Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa, Hampshire
The Kitchen restaurant, in collaboration with James Martin, provides an informal dining experience with an open plan layout offering our guests the chance to watch the Chefs brigade at work. The à la carte menu features wood-fired pizzas, gourmet burgers, superfood salads and much more. Let's not forget within The Kitchen is our state of the art cookery school running daily cookery classes too.
The Kitchen Restaurant stands proud in the grounds of Chewton Glen, a true English original. Privately owned this luxury country house hotel & spa is located in the heart of the tranquil New Forest countryside and just minutes from the coast. 72 bedroom hotel has a spa, two restaurants and 14 stunning treehouse rooms.
As Head Chef of the Kitchen team at 11 Cadogan Gardens Hotel - the only Relais and Chateaux property in London -, you are the reason our Guests keep coming back for more. Our Chefs work as part of a team to impress our Guests, creating unforgettable experiences and exceeding expectations from breakfast right through dinner, to ensure that every guest wants to return.
What Will You Be Doing?
You will be a natural leader able to deal with the pressure of running a busy operation in 11 Cadogan Gardens Hotel's Hans' Bar And Grill kitchen,
You will be an example to your brigade, a motivator, and strive for quality and perfection in every single dish. You will be confident in running the overall service and a teamworker who enjoys sharing knowledge and passion about food.
Below are some of the duties and responsibilities of the Head Chef at 11 Cadogan Gardens:
- To be confident in creating and desingning new menus, ensuring that the preparation, presentation and quality of food, is maintained at its highest standards at all times, while proactively delivering a consistent and ongoing product improvement startegy.
- Constantly focus on guest satisfaction and service, keeping abreast of market trends and incorporate, when appropriate, into the business,embracing the fact that everything that is done well improves and enhances the guest experience,
- To be confident in driving seasonal product initiatives, which add to the financial performance of the business.
- To manage the Kitchen using your integrity, including staff, Health & Safety, equipment, and any other areas connected with the Department.
- To lead your team in a constructive manner, creating, assisting and promoting the training and development of the kitchen brigade. making sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement, and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
What's In It For You?
- Service Charge
- Company pension Scheme
- Friends and Family rate at our Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Generous recommend a friend Bonus
- …and so much more.
If you find the buzz and pace of hospitality exciting and feel comfortable working under pressure, please Apply Now, we'd love to hear from you!