Leisure Assistant - Grand Burstin Hotel
1 day left
- Job Type
- Part Time
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Grand Burstin Hotel in Folkestone! The Grand Burstin Hotel is superbly located on the seafront, overlooking Folkestone's picturesque harbour.
The Grand Burstin is a massive 481-bedroom hotel that provides guests with a wide range of dining options, with an impressive view over Folkestone harbour. The Hotel has gym and spa facilities that offer a wide choice of activities. Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Part Time Leisure Assistant onto the team.
As Leisure Assistant, you will be required to;
- Maintain the cleanliness of all leisure facilities.
- Supervise swimmers and intervene for rescue purposes in the event of emergencies.
- Carry out pool and spa testing and carrying out remedial action as necessary.
- Comply with all club standard operating procedures and emergency action plans.
- Book in beauty treatments and ensuring that all beauty clients are well looked after before and after treatments.
- Ensure safe and timely opening and closing of the facilities each day.
- Carry out all daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly cleaning and maintenance tasks to ensure that the club is kept in a clean and well-maintained state.
The successful candidate will need to hold a valid Pool Responder Certificate and Pool Plant Operator Certificate (or equivalent) or be required to complete your training before your employment can commence. Applicants must be hard working, friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic and reliable, also preferably first aid trained but not essential.
Visit our website and look at this uniquely-styled seaside hotel!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.