Personal Trainer - Tooting, London
Personal Trainer - Anytime Fitness - Tooting, London
We have a vacancy at Anytime Fitness Tooting for a Personal Trainer to replace an outgoing PT.
Anytime Fitness Tooting is a fantastic member only club which is full to capacity with more than 500 members per Personal Trainer. This is an outstanding ratio in London and presents an excellent opportunity to create a flourishing and successful PT business.
You will not find a better member to PT-ratio at a fitness club in London!
The successful candidate will have a proven track record.
You will be responsible for the success of your business and you will be able to keep 100% of the PT income which you generate.
- Unlike other gyms in London we do not ask for work hours to be completed on the gym floor as we want you to focus on your PT business.
- Unlike other gyms in London we do not take a percentage of your PT revenue as we want you to be able to enjoy the fruits of your labour.
We do ask for a monthly rental payment which should be approximately 15% (or less) of your income.
Scenario business analysis:
- If you take 25 sessions per week your monthly income after rent will be £3,650.
- If you take 30 sessions per week your monthly income after rent will be £4,520.
- If you take 35 sessions per week your monthly income after rent will be £5,390.
You can of course take more sessions if you wish however we do encourage our PTs to have an enjoyable and sustainable work-life balance!
Further Club & Role Information
- The opportunity to build a high quality PT business. We are a premium quality club with members who pay for quality and are usually on 12 month contracts.
- A beautifully fitted out and maintained club at all times.
- 3 weeks rental holiday per year.
- Direct and regular feedback from club staff on how to successfully build your PT business.
- Subsidised PT uniform from the outset.
- Best ratio of members to PTs in the London market.
- Promote, sell and deliver prescribed 1-2-1 PT packages to members.
- Deliver all prescribed complimentary appointments to new and current members including 1-2-1 and Group Training sessions.
- Pro-actively generate new PT business.
- Encourage participation and deliver studio based classes.
- Support retention by engaging members and provide fitness advice and guidance in the club.
- Behave in an inspiring manner that creates respect from members and colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum REPS Level 3 Personal Trainer certification / qualification & full insurance.
- Passion for helping people achieve their fitness goals and delivering customer service excellence.
- Energetic and proactive attitude with a positive outlook.
- Excellent time management.
Personal Trainer - London & Greater LondonEasy Apply!