Deputy Club Manager Operations - Glasgow
- Job Type
- Full Time
Deputy Club Manager Operations - Glasgow Fort
Everlast Fitness is the leisure division of Sports Direct the UK’s number one sports retailer.
Welcome to our world...
Everlast Fitness are the newest business venture of the international retail giant Sports Direct and we are taking the fitness world by storm.
In our world the passion and ambition of our people have kept us moving. Their passion for fitness is second to none, their knowledge and service levels hook the customer, their drive and ambition to be the best is unrivalled.
We now require a truly exceptional, driven and proven Deputy Club Manager to help take us to the next level. If you have a “reach for the stars” attitude and go above and beyond then take a look at our careers…. They are out of this world!
As a Everlast Fitness employee you will be joining us at this fantastic growth and development time and you will see this business go from strength to strength and along with it your career.
The DCM is responsible for the successful management of all aspects of the club while Duty Manager on shift and to be the face of the club with Members. They have a good understanding of all aspects of club management but have a primary focus on delivering against all revenue targets. They Live the Everlast Fitness values to create a friendly, productive and enjoyable club environment for all staff and Club Members.
As a member of our team YOU Need To...
- With confidence and a real desire to communicate with club members and deal with queries and complaints in a calm and professional manner. Take ownership of issues and attempt to resolve as much as possible locally.
- With integrity, resilience and drive to lead and motivate the team to success and through more challenging times.
- With enthusiasm, energy and a positive outlook to work and a passion for fitness.
- As a role model, demonstrating a passion for standards and cleanliness. Be willing to roll up sleeves when needed.
- As an advocate of the brand, by compliance with policies, procedures and, brand standards
- As part of the team, and be willing to work at peak times including evenings, weekends and all club operational hours.
- With great intentions. Knows how, is able, and makes time to bring fun in to the club and team creating a productive, dynamic and vibrant environment.
- As an Operations manager, understand the procedures. Support the GM with induction and training of the Front of house and cleaning teams.
- As a role model showing productivity in a pressurised environment, driving yourself and the team to achieve targets daily.
- Delivering member growth year on year through sales processes and activity, whilst ensuring a positive contribution is made to P& L reports by way of managing membership yield and joining fees.
- Provide sales training and development to the team as required.
- Evaluate the market monthly through competitor analysis. Know how to sell the strengths of your business.
- Manage and oversee the prospecting database system including all on-going training.
- Plan to achieve quarterly set targets through mapping external and internal outreach.
- Monitoring sales performance of the team to meet with company KPI’s.
- Effectively manage execute and evaluate all sales promotions delivered by Head office.
- Drive passion for the overall standards and appearance of the club at all times.
- Ensure Brand standards are in place to meet company and member expectations.
- Leading by example.
Keep Things Simple
- Manage Reception team to deliver great first impressions and Member Journey expectations.
- While duty manager in club, ensure the facility meets Health & Safety requirements.
Work To Membership Goals
- Be visible and active during peak hours and interact with club members. Role model excellent customer service.
Be People Focussed
- Proactively manage the membership. Recognise great performance and manage poor performance issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Qualified in Emergency Responder, First Aid & Pool Operations (or must have a willingness to achieve these qualifications within three months of appointment)
- Experienced in and have proven success of managing sales and operations.
- Experienced in the Fitness Industry or have Operational management in Leisure, Hospitality or similar customer facing environment.
- Experienced and successful in management of a team and demonstrate effective and positive people management.
- Willing and able to deliver team training to all the team with particular focus being on the MA’s.
- Be capable of some of GM responsibility in their absence.
What WE have to offer YOU:
- Competitive salary and OTE
- Career opportunities and progression
- Opportunity to be a part of this exciting journey into the world of Fitness with Sports Direct
- Fantastic bonus potential
There really is nowhere else like it.....
Gym Manager - Wetherby, YorkshireEasy Apply!