Maintenance Assistant/ Site Warden
Maintenance Assistant/ Site Warden - Widemouth Holiday Resorts
We are looking for a Maintenance assistant/ Site warden to live on site, and to carry out repairs across the resort so having a broad range of craftsmanship and practical skills will prove useful when carrying out repairs or general maintenance on buildings. The work can range from simple building maintenance to plumbing, painting, and gardening
As Maintenance Assistance/ Site Warden you will be responsible for:
- General maintenance, repairs and handy-work to park homes and caravans
- Changing light bulbs and ensuring other fixtures and fittings are in good working order
- Decorating to include good preparation work, knowledge of different paints and finishes, to include internal and external materials.
- Basic tiling knowledge to cover tile replacement and grouting.
- Basic electrical knowledge to include fuse board and the wiring of a plug / light.
- Repair machines or systems.
- Maintain equipment on a routine basis. Determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Watch gauges, dials, and output to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Operate and control equipment.
- Install equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of products.
- plumbing and carpentry
- Clearing or cleaning general areas
- Shifting furniture or equipment
- Assembling furniture or equipment
- Garden/landscape installation and maintenance
- Clearing gutters
- Changing filters on air conditioning systems
- Ensure that all external areas such as car parks, paths and roadways are kept in a clean, tidy and well maintained condition
- With the help of management, to plan, implement and control seasonal work programmes of repair and maintenance
- Ensure the good working order of all plant machinery and equipment
- Deliver outstanding customer service and standards
The above list is not an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
This is a Live in role, 5 days in 7 days inc weekends
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and craftsmanship
- Confidence to work under own initiative, yet take direction well
- Able to plan and manage own time effectively
- To be able to work independently and part of a team
In return we offer a competitive benefits package that includes -
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- 20% off food, holidays at any of our resorts for you, your friends and family to enjoy
- Excellent career progression
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply for Maintenance Assistant/ Site Warden
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly