Kitchen Porter - Newperran holiday Resort
We are looking for a hard-working Kitchen Porter to join our team at Newperran Holiday Resort. We are a fresh food operation with an emphasis on ethically sourced local produce. You will need to be very flexible and willing to work efficiently and fast under high pressure situations.
We are looking to fill the position immediately.
It is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a very professional team.
Kitchen Porter Key Responsibilities
- Maintaining a clean and tidy kitchen
- Receiving deliveries
- Keep store areas neat and tidy
- Maintain high level of personal hygiene
- Assisting chefs with food preparation
- Flexible enough to assist in all reasonable tasks at the hotel in and out of the kitchen
What do we offer?
- Training in food preparation as well as handling of machines and chemicals
- Opportunities for progression
- A friendly and fun work environment
- Live in accommodation
- Great rates of pay
- An equal share of tips
- Meals on duty
- Discounts for off-duty meals
- Opportunity to work in a brand-new kitchen!
- Discounted/free food
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £8.72-£9.00 per hour
Apply for Kitchen Porter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly